1. My daughter laughs at me pretty regularly now. It's good to have an adoring audience again. My wife used to laugh at me, but the cheesy jokes just got to be too much for her. Amelia just laughs at anything I say, mainly because she's three months old, but I'll take it!
2. Thursday night I get to meet and hang out with a few of the guys from my upcoming coaching network. Then Friday morning begins the monthly meetings at NewSpring Church with Tony Morgan. I feel truly blessed to be a part of this learning experience and I'm ready to jump in.
3. This Sunday morning is our last preview service at The Ridge before we launch for real on April 19th. The first preview service was such a blast. I'm ready to do it again this week.
4. My new music slump is starting to turn around. http://www.lala.com/artist/Esterlyn http://www.lala.com/#album/360569445169201429 Take a listen for free at what I'm digging this week.
5. www.swaptree.com I think I'm addicted to this website. This week I've scored Bioshock for xbox360, UNChristian by David Kinnaman, and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind all for a game, a book, and a dvd I don't use anymore. Check out Swaptree now and start trading! In this economic climate, barter is king.
6. iPhone/ipod touch Skype app is great. Download it and add chriswhill to your contact list. Let's chat!
There are a lot more things I'm digging right now, but don't have time to list it all. What are you excited about?